Complete Board Service
Is your Board looking a little beat up and in need of some love? Looking for a full custom build? WE CAN HELP
We service the following boards-
V2 and V3 Boosted Boards ( V2,V2+, Stealth, Plus, MiniS, MiniX)
Exway Flex Riot
Exway X1 Pro Riot
Our full complete board service consists of the following-
Complete disassembly of board
Remove motors from rear trucks
Clean all electrical connections and reinstall with dielectric grease
Clean all parts
Included in the tune up is the following-
New Steel bearings
New Standard belts
We also sand the edges of the board to clean up minor nicks and dings so your board is ready to hit the road looking good!
If you are looking for more than just a refresh, we will install any parts ordered at the same time!
We can install Kits, Belts, Ceramic bearings, Pulleys, Skidplates, Bash Guards, Bushings, Rebuilt Motors and Wheels!
Want something even more custom?
We will be offering Cerakote for trucks, pulleys, skidplates, bashguard and hardware! Don't know what Cerakote is? Its a high tech self lubricating coating that is incredibly durable and looks fantastic! Pricing available soon
PLEASE NOTE THE PRICE FOR THIS SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE RETURN SHIPPING, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE WHEN ALL REPAIRS ARE COMPLETED FOR RETURN SHIPPING COST.
*** HOW TO SEND BOARD IN FOR SERVICE***
Your board needs to be SAFE in transport! We strongly suggest investing in a STRONG HARDCASE.
Our recommended Hardcase is a Pelican iM3220.
The next best option is the box that your board was shipped in.
***PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE SHIPPING YOUR BOARD BACK IN THE BOX THAT YOU SENT US. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR A BOX IF YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVES IN UNUSABLE CONDITION***
*** ONCE YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING***
1. TAKE A 1-2 FT LENGTH OF MASKING TAPE AND APPLY IT TO THE GRIPTAPE OF THE BOARD. PLEASE WRITE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON THE TAPE-
NAME, ADDRESS, ORDER NUMBER, ANY ISSUES YOU MAY BE HAVING ( MOTOR DAMAGE, BROKEN WHEEL BEARINGS, BELTS ETC)
2. MAKE SURE BOARD IS WELL PROTECTED IN BOX/HARDCASE
3. INCLUDE A COPY OF ORDER CONFIRMATION WITH ANY NOTES ABOUT THE BOARD YOU THINK WE SHOULD KNOW; BROKEN PARTS, BELTS, BEARINGS, MOTORS ETC
4. ONCE BOARD IS SECURELY IN BOX, WRITE ORDER NUMBER ON AT LEAST 3 SIDES OF BOX
5. WHEN SHIPPING MAKE SURE YOU INSURE BOARD FOR FULL VALUE
6. WHEN BOARD IS COMPLETE WE WILL SEND AN INVOICE FOR RETURN SHIPPING COST.
ATTN: BOARD SERVICE DEPT
PO BOX 3125
SAN LUIS OBISPO
CURRENT TURN AROUND TIME AS OF 9/1/20 IS ONE WEEK